Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fortune Cookies!

My last fortune cookie fortune said:

The measure of time to your next goal is the measure of your discipline.

I think someone's trying to tell me something...


.:Weight loss:.
Current weight: 166
Goal weight: 150

.:Books to read:.
The Five Love Languages (p.81/191)
Angels & Demons (p.217/712)
The Inheritance Collection
The Shanara series
Salem's Lot

.:Harry Potter series re-read:.
not yet started

.:Bible & Book of Mormon:.
Bible - Gen 22
BOM - 1 Nephi 2

.:Finish unpacking:.
9 boxes left

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Only 9 boxes left. You'll get there, just keep goin'! I'm really glad that you've made some goals for yourself and that you've written them down. Now you've put them out there for everyone to see, so now you have to be even more committed! I'm behind you ~ to help if you need a push!
    I Love You ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete