Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Twitter

The latest trend I've been conned into is Twitter.  I didn't really think it would be all that great, just something to try cuz I was bored, but I actually really like it. The only downside is that no one I know uses twitter. So... join up and make me happy. :)

I've also added Shelfari to my blog. it's over there -->
It's basically my bookshelf. Most of the books I've read or books that I own. Unfortunately it makes me realize how few books I've actually read. But it also gives me the motivation to keep reading! yay.


.:Weight loss:.
Current weight: 163
Goal weight: 150

.:Books to read:.
Angels & Demons (p.217/712)
The Inheritance Collection
The Shanara series
Salem's Lot
Nights in Rodanthe -complete-
Confessions of a Shopaholic (p.33/350)

.:Harry Potter series re-read:.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Book 3/7
Chapter 2/22
Page 18/435

.:Bible & Book of Mormon:.
Bible - Gen 48
BOM - 1 Nephi 3

.:Family Blog:.
Finish wedding posts!

.:CHALLENGE:.
Wii fit for three weeks {challenged by Devree 2/23/09}

1 comment:

  1. I'm addin' you to my Twitter. My username is osakasun.

    ReplyDelete