Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Books

I've been addicted to reading lately. I love it. My new phone with the kindle app has made it so much easier to read anywhere. My list of books I want to read is growing so rapidly I will probably get to the point of reading a novel every week. So I am compiling a list... 2012: Books I've read and books I intend to read this year. I know it's already halfway through the year so I'm hoping to get to about 25 books by the end of the year. We shall see...


2012: Books I've read and books I intend to read


FINISHED (8)
(P) L.A. Candy - Lauren Conrad , 326p
(P) Sweet Little Lies - Lauren Conrad , 309p
(P) Sugar & Spice - Lauren Conrad , 279p
(K) Fifty Shades of Grey - E. L. James , 372p
(K) Fifty Shades Darker - E. L. James , 383p
(K) Fifty Shades Freed - E. L. James , 431p
(K) Gabriel's Inferno - Sylvain Reynard , 506p
(K) Gabriel's Rapture - Sylvain Reynard , 412p

CURRENT (3)
(H) This is a Book - Demetri Martin , p69/268
(H) The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide - Stephenie Meyer , p68/543
(P) Angels & Demons - Dan Brown , p222/713

TO READ (11)
(H) Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen - Serena Valentino , 250p
(K) Tess of the d'Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy , n/a
(P) Wuthering Heights - Emily Brontë , 427p
(P) The Secret Lives of Dresses - Erin McKean , 290p
(?) Mirage - Kristi Cook
(H) The Flappers: Vixen - Jillian Larkin , 421p
(H) Need - Carrie Jones , 306p
(P) Captivate - Carrie Jones , 276p
(H) Entice - Carrie Jones , 266p
(?) The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell - Chris Colfer
(H) Eragon - Christopher Paolini , 497

--
(K) - Kindle
(P) - Paperback
(H) - Hardcover
(?) - Don't own it yet


***
Any more suggestions? I'm always looking to add to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment