Wednesday, July 18, 2012

JOO-LY

Been a while for a goal update... I've been busy. Doing nothing. Yes, I hermited for like a year, okay? whatever. I'm done with that. Here I am. And here's a very sad update on my goals for being over a year.

Now let's make some progress...




.:Weight loss:.
Let's not talk about this right now, mmkay? When I get some motivation I'll start putting down progress. At the moment it's just embarrassing.

.:Books to read:.
*Revamping this section for long term only. Started a new list for books on my last post*
Angels & Demons moved
The Inheritance Collection
The Shanara series
Salem's Lot
Confessions of a Shopaholic -complete-
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Lord of the Rings
Johnny Depp: A Modern Rebel
Wuthering Heights moved
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide  moved
Haven -complete-
This is a Book moved
Fairest of All moved
The Price of Freedom
Dead Until Dark (Still deciding if I even want to start these...)

.:Bible & Book of Mormon:.
Bible - Exodus 8
BOM - 1 Nephi 3

.:TV on DVD:.
FRIENDS -complete- (I cried...)
Scrubs
21 Jumpstreet - Still on season 1, haven't watched in a while.
Animaniacs
The United States of Tara
Rules of Engagement

.:Movies I own that I need to see:.
Runaway Bride
Confessions of a Shopaholic -complete-
Nights in Rodanthe -complete-
Mamma Mia! -complete-
AI
Airplane!
Arizona Dream
As Good As It Gets
As You Like It
August Rush
A Beautiful Mind
Bella
Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Bucket List
Chaplin
Chicago
The Darjeeling Limited
The Tale of Despereaux
The Duchess
The Man Who Cried
The Holiday
The Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment